CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Cancellation policy
As a Guest of Sea Cliff Resort & Spa, we appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in us.
Recognizing the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing around the world, Sea Cliff Resort & Spa will suspend operations startingfrom Thursday, March 26 till Thursday, April 30 2020 – subject to change.
We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility & we are continuously monitoring and following the changes in recommendations and guidelines of the local government and the local health authorities in Zanzibar.
We are constantly updating our cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to the COVID-19 and to offer our guests as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible.
- Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as non-refundable (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
- New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “non-refundable” (“Advanced Purchase”) – that are booked between today and April 30, 2020 for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- To modify or cancel your reservation online at Manage your booking
- Contact our team if your travel is within the next 72 hours and you are not able to modify or cancel your reservation email@example.com, +255 (0)767 702 241-9
- For bookings made through a travel agent or online booking platform (e.g. Booking.com, Expedia) please contact them directly
- For billing information or inquiries please contact the reservation team directly
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates.
- Our resort team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our public areas (including reception, lounges, pool areas, leisure centre, club house, back of the house, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
- Guest Rooms: Sea Cliff uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
Thank you for the trust and support you have in us and we look forward to welcoming you at Sea Cliff Resort & Spa very soon.